- Turn out there’s a simple way to take full page screenshot on iPhone and iPad.
- The steps does not require any additional app to be installed. It’s built-in into iOS.
- For other interesting articles like this, head to Tech, iOS, FREE Games and Stuffs and more on JILAXZONE.
Need to capture a long page or long contents or whole web page directly from your iPhone or iPad? Well, there’s a simple way to do full screen capture. Have a look at the steps below.
Here’s how to capture full page as a screenshot on iPhone and iPad
1) Open Safari and open the web page you want to do full page screenshot.
2) Once the page is fully opened, take the screenshot by pressing Side button + Volume up button for iPhone with Face ID or Power button + Home button for iPhone with Touch ID.
3) Screenshot is taken and the screenshot preview will appear on bottom left of the screen. Tap on the screenshot preview on the bottom left of the screen.
4) On the screenshot preview, tap on “Full Page”.
5) To save the full page screenshot, tap “Done”, then select “Save PDF to Files”.
Bring it all together
Though the solution isn’t perfect – it has some limitations, such as: 1) only works with Safari, 2) can only store the page as PDF – but now you know there’s a way from iPhone to save a full page screenshot.
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my curated article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Or if you wish, you can also buy me a coffee:
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.