Who says Windows PC is boring? Have fun with Emojis!
Emoji started back in smartphone, but that doesn’t mean you can only have fun when you are using smartphone. With its new iteration of Windows, Microsoft this time has made it easy for anyone to access and use Emoji. Check out below on how easy you can access and use the Emojis on Windows 11.
- This article shows the easy steps on how you can use Emojis on Windows 11.
- In case you have queries, post them on the comment section below.
- For other interesting articles, head to: Windows, Android, iOS, Games and Gaming, Tech, FREE Games and Stuffs and more on JILAXZONE.
- If you find this article / content inside is already obsolete, do let me know by commenting on the comment section below so that I can update the article to reflect the latest process/news. Thanks.
Here’s the shortcut to bring out Emoji on Windows 11
There are 2 shortcuts to access Emojis on Windows 11, here they are:
1) Emoji shortcut: Press Windows button + “.” (dot) button.
2) Alternative Emoji shortcut: Press Windows button + “;” (semi colon) button.
Both shortcuts will enable Emoji windows on Windows 11.
Here’s how to use Emoji on Windows 11 on any Windows applications
1) Using the Emoji shortcut – press on Windows + “.” (dot) button – to show emoji window.
2) Click on any emoji icon to show them on the screen.
That’s it, Emoji should be shown on your application. Very simple isn’t it?
Bring it all together
Another day, another new thing(s) learned! So now you have learned how easy that is to use emoji on Windows 11, now it’s time for you to have fun with it! In case you encountered any difficulties, don’t hesitate to submit your queries on the comment section down below. I’ll be happy to help and assists.
Interested to see other Windows tips and tricks? Check them out here: Windows tips and tricks at JILAXZONE.
You have not used Windows 11 yet? Here’s how you can get & install Windows 11 today.
At the time this article is written, Windows 11 has not been released to the public masses yet, however that doesn’t mean you can’t install Windows 11 today. Microsoft released an official guide and way to get Windows 11 ahead of everyone else. Do check out this article to get Windows 11 on your PC today: I’m updating my PC to Windows 11 today and here’s how you can update yours too at JILAXZONE.
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my curated article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Or if you wish, you can also buy me a coffee:
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.