Today 29 Aug 2017 Singapore time or 28 Aug 2017 Pacific Standard Time, iOS 11 Public Beta 7 is available for download. I thought iOS Public Beta 6 was the last Public Beta before Apple made iOS 11 official release to the masses, but turned out I was wrong. You can now download and install iOS 11 Public Beta 7. See the step by step below and on links provided to register, download and install the latest iOS 11 Public Beta 7.
If this is your first time planning to install iOS 11 Public Beta, do follow these steps here to install and to register yourself as public beta testers (it’s FREE anyway).
Download iOS 11 Public Beta 7 now.
If you didn’t get the pop-up notification to install the latest iOS 11 Public Beta 6, do go to Settings > General > Software Update.
These are list of new iOS 11 features that are working good in iOS 11 Public Beta 7 which I have tried myself.
1. Offload app. It’s a feature to save your iPhone and iOS device space. Do check here on how to use it.
2. Create loop photo using Live Photo. Do check here on how to make one.
3. Built-in QR Code Scanner on iOS Stock Camera app. Do check here on how to use it.
4. Low Power Mode shortcut to activate Low Power Mode easily. Do check here on how to perform the shortcut.
5. Shutting down your iPhone or iOS device never been easier. Do check here on how to easily shutting down your iPhone and iOS device using the new way introduced on iOS 11.
6. Record your iOS screen. Now works well with browsers. Do check here on how to start record your iOS screen.
7. One Handed Keyboard. Easily hold and type with your iPhone using only one hand . Do check here how to activate one hand keyboard.
8. Shortcut to turn ON/OFF Cellular Data. Great for those cellular data-conscious people like me. Do check here how to use it.
9. TrimmingMessages app to reclaim space. Do check here on how to use it.
10. Restart your iPhone or iOS device easily without using Power button. Do check here on how to easily restart your iPhone and iOS device on iOS 11.
11. Discover Hidden Setting Display Auto-Brightness. Turn ON/OFF Auto-Brightness on iOS 11 to enhance your screen viewing or to save battery. Do check here on how to discover the hidden setting.
How to get yourself iOS 11
Still using iOS 10 and before? Love to try all those new things above? Do consider upgrade to iOS 11 today. With the release of iOS 11 Public Beta 7, it’s more or less already stable, workable and usable. To get yourself iOS 11 preview edition, do check this link.
For Life & Tech tips, iOS & Android Apps and Games quick review, do visit below:
I do spend my time and efforts writing this article based on my own experiences for my own journal as well as to share the knowledge to whoever read it so hopefully they can get the benefit out of it
If you found and feel this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so my spent time and efforts does not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.