- This article detailed the steps to remove the annoying weather, stories, news and interest pop-up window from the taskbar.
- In case you have queries, post them on the comment section below.
- For other interesting articles, head to: Windows, Android, iOS, Games and Gaming, Tech, FREE Games and Stuffs and more on JILAXZONE.
- If you find this article / content inside is already obsolete, do let me know by commenting on the comment section below so that I can update the article to reflect the latest process/news. Thanks.
Another day another Windows tips and tricks at JILAXZONE! This time is how you can get rid of the weather, news and interest info appearing at the Windows taskbar.
If you recently just updated your Windows 10 to the latest update (Windows 10 build 19042 onward), you may notice that there’s a new weather information at the Windows taskbar and you have probably got annoyed by the fact that when your mouse cursor is passing that area – where the weather information is shown on the taskbar – a pop-up window occurred, blocking your desktop view and showing the latest stories, news and interest. In case you want to get rid of this feature, here’s the simple steps on how you can remove it.
Remove Weather, Stories, News and Interest at the Windows taskbar
Here’s how you can get rid of that annoying weather, stories, news and interest Window pop-up.
1) On your Windows 10 computer, right click on empty area on the (bottom) taskbar.
2) Click on News and Interest > Turn Off to completely turn the feature off or if you like, you can untick the “Open on hover” option, so that when your mouse cursor is hovering on that area, you won’t accidentally trigger the News and Interest pop-up Windows to appear.
That’s should do the trick.
Bring it all together
Now you won’t get disturbed nor annoyed by the accidental news and interest window pop-up anymore. Should you rethink to see those updated stories, news and interest, you can just redo the steps above in reverse. Cheers.
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.