Looking for some CNY stickers that is not so mainstream? Well, you are in the right place!
I found this underrated app that can help you to create customizable CNY GIF stickers based on your own look and face. The app called BBMoji.
Here are some samples of their CNY stickers.
Pardon the stickers’ face if they look ugly. That’s my face by the way! Once you replace with your own face, they may look much better 🙂
There are plenty other choices which you can choose from!
To start create your own CNY GIF Stickers, download BBMoji here
Though it’s intended to be used together with BBM (BlackBerry Messenger), but the GIF stickers as it turned out can be used on any messaging platforms of your choices: WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, Line and many more – as long as the messenger app can send GIF pictures.
|iOS / iPhone||Android|
|OS||iOS 9 & up||Android 4.1 (JellyBean) & up|
|Internet Connection Required||Yes||Yes|
|Alternative Link||iOS link||Android link|
How to use BBMoji GIF Stickers on any Messenger (Eg: WhatsApp, WeChat)
1)First of all, download the BBMoji. Download link above.
2) Once downloaded, you can choose login or try now. Hit try now if you don’t want to create new account or use BBM login.
3) Selfie time! Snap your face photo.
4) Align your eyes and mouth. The more precise the alignment, the better the result will be.
5) Once done, tap on My Collections. Choose between tabs to select your GIF stickers. On one of the available tabs, you’ll see the CNY GIF Stickers with your face on it.
6) Tap on the sticker, and when prompted, choose Save to Photos.
7) Now to use it on any messengers, open the messenger app (Eg: WhatsApp or WeChat), the on the chat menu, choose to send image/photo and select the GIF images you just saved.
Bring it all together
Don’t be so mainstream this CNY! Send personalized CNY GIF stickers to your families, friends and colleagues!
For Life, Tech tips, iOS and Android Apps and Games quick review, do visit below:
Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.