I have been very reluctant to share about this, since the topic itself – emulators, to be exact game console emulators – are considered grey area to many. One way, people who use the emulators are happy, while the consoles and game manufacturers and makers are not happy their intellectual properties are being used/abused for free. Recent breakdown was coming from Nintendo, just a few weeks back only. Nintendo was asking LoveROMs and Emuparadise to stop sharing any consoles ROMs hosted on the sites, not just Nintendo own ROMs. Read here the details.

But finally today I made up my mind and would like to let the world know the best consoles emulator for Android.

It’s called Happy Chick. Seriously.

The name is Happy Chick. Probably you laugh, but yes, I’m being serious here.

Happy Chick Probably The Best Game Console Emulators for Android jilaxzone.com
Happy Chick Probably The Best Game Console Emulators for Android. Don’t you think so?

For most of you, probably this is the first time you hear about it. If you have been in the emulator world for some time, especially for Android, you might have heard about PPSSPP, DraStic, ePSXe, SNES9X, Gensoid, MAME, and many more big known names – since most of them are porting from their PC counterparts. I have been using a few of them as well, until I found and knew about Happy Chick.

I can’t blame you for not knowing Happy Chick, since Happy Chick itself is not really emulator, it’s more like a game console emulators aggregator. And by saying aggregator, I mean it. Like RSS feed aggregator, aggregating all news feeds in one place, Happy Chick does the same thing but for console and arcade games.

Why Happy Chick?

I have been using Happy Chick myself for quite sometime, and I can’t be more happy than this. These are why you should consider Happy Chick.

Happy Chick List of Game Console Emulators supported jilaxzone.com
Happy Chick does support all these systems. Plenty aren’t they?
  • It’s a game consoles aggregator, everything is in one place.
  • One single install, Happy Chick will take care the rest of game consoles emulators installation.
  • Happy Chick supports: Sega DreamCast, MegaDrive (Genesis), Sony PlayStation 1 (PSX), PSP, Nintendo DS, N64, Super Nintendo (SNES), NES, GBA, GBC, GB, Arcade, MAME, PC Engine and few more.
  • No need to find BIOS for those supported emulators
  • Can search for game ROMs easily
  • Totally FREE!

Happy Chick Download Link

Due to the complications and grey area status for emulators, Happy Chick unfortunately is not available to be downloaded via Google Play Store.

Happy Chick Sega Dreamcast emulator jilaxzone.com
Playing Sega DreamCast portably on Android. Why not?

And while I’m happy to share the news to you, but I would really want to stay away from troubles. So use this link to help you getting the Happy Chick emulator yourselves. It’s a link to Google Search, returning results related to Happy Chick. Pick the correct one ya! Don’t download the wrong one.

Disclaimer: By installing Happy Chick, you are acknowledging that it’s not a Google Store apps, and you acknowledge that it may contains malicious code that can be harmful to your Android devices. Do install at your own risk. Do not hold me responsible for any data lost/devices damaged, anything.

You need to first download the APK to your Android device. Any Android devices running OS 4.0 or up should be able to install it. Once you have downloaded the APK, install it. In case you can’t, do check the following post here, to enable you to install the APK.

Let me know what you think about Happy Chick

So, emulators enthusiasts, have you tried Happy Chick yourself? If yes, what do you think? Do you agree with me that Happy Chick is the best of the best emulators ever built for Android?

Happy Chick Nintendo DS emulator for Android jilaxzone.com
Nintendo DS opening screen – on Android!

Do leave your comments and thoughts down below on the comment section. Cheers!

For Life, Tech tips, iOS and Android Apps and Games quick review, do visit below:

Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.

Thank you!

9 thoughts on “The Best of The Best Game Consoles Emulator for Android – Play SEGA DreamCast, MegaDrive, Sony PSP, PlayStation1, Nintendo DS, N64, SNES, NES, and MAME Arcade- All in one place.

• January 10, 2019 at 2:54 pm

First off, thanks to all of you for working hard on this project! I hope that soon the homebrew community will be able to see it come to fruition. (P.S. Whether it takes another year or more, ill still wait patiently for this.) I will consider a donation once a better working build is released. Keep up the good work
    Regards: eve hunt

• January 31, 2019 at 2:11 pm

Square got to final fintasy 6 on the SNES. That is 6 games from 1987 to 1994 while Valve still cant get a nother sequel in 14 years. Japanese developers knows what fans want even if they make failures like 13 they are quick to bring it back. Meanwhile at bethesda. “”Let’s drop another Skyrim and not remake arena or Daggerfall. btw what about paying for mods now? We are to lazy to make our own stuff””

• February 5, 2019 at 2:37 pm

If you ask me for a top 5 i could easily say:

The Legend of Zelda – A link to the Past
    Chrono Trigger
    Super Metroid
    Final Fantasy 3/6
    Donkey Kong Country 2 tied with Mario Kart

• February 5, 2019 at 4:47 pm

The snes classic mini has 21 games… only…!!!!
    pilot wings ???
    chrono trigger???
    tennis
    iss

so and so many more
    the console COULD have 100 games.

But Copyrighted and money killed OUR DREAMS.
    RIP.
    Regards
    Alisha Ross

• March 5, 2019 at 3:05 pm

“This top 25 sucks!!! even if you made a poll, what people think about games because they remember and an expert opinion from reviewers are totally different thing. To say that both earth worm jim are above super castlevania 4 or that final fantasy 3/6 doesn’t even hit the top 10 is blasphemy. That dk is better than dk2 shame on ya, that mk1 made the cut is ridiculous lmao. Star fox is all hype since it did a lot in the graphical department and push the hardware to something that might be somewhat impossible however the gameplay is not even that fun(not saying is bad either).

If you ask me for a top 5 i could easily say:

The Legend of Zelda – A link to the Past
    Chrono Trigger
    Super Metroid
    Final Fantasy 3/6
    Donkey Kong Country 2 tied with Mario Kart”

Regards: Eve Hunt

• April 12, 2019 at 5:08 pm

I’m searching for a super nintendo beat’em’up style game, that I never seen since my childhood.
    It featured big buffed guys, and you could beat wending machines, to give you canned drink, that you could drink (seemingly the character was pressing the can against his forehead as he drank) and gain lifebar back.
    Anyone remembers?

• May 14, 2019 at 4:03 pm

I have successfully downloaded and installed the current Play! Update for android dated 28-Aug-2017. But, all the isos I see are mostly for pcsx2, of w/c I think are isos meant for pc, am I right? And I’ve tried to use one on Play!. The file is a .7z. The app detected the file but I always get stuck on loading on blank screen after I click, “”launch””. My question is,
    1. Am I right that this kind of file would only work for ps2 emulators for pc?
    2. If no, what would you suggest me fo? If yes, can you give me a recommendation of website that offers isos for Play! Emulator for android.
    Regards
    Ashlay Jones

• May 17, 2019 at 12:21 pm

except for the fact it isn’t nearly as stable as vba, doesn’t have the customization options of vba, yeah sure, it’s being “updated” the reason vba doesn’t need anymore updates, is because they got it right, it’s been around for almost 2 decades.
    Regards
    Ashlay Jones

• May 20, 2019 at 12:45 pm

“See this looks great but I have gotten used to the comforts of portable consoles that are made for bigger hands.

I don’t miss how my old GBA would give me hand cramps trying to play Metroid Fusion for more than an hour.

If I could find a way to make a GBA XL with a fast forward mode for some games that run particularly slow, I’d be down.
    ” Always impressed by people who complete things. I’ve had terrible luck actually FINISHING a project. I guess maybe it’s ADD… or my interest in rather boring device drivers and the like. I’ve been able to modify large projects with many thousands of lines, but when it comes to write one from scratch it really is a lot of work. Props!
    Ragerds:Moses Brodin