Here’s how to enable send/receive iMessage on Mac:
1. Find Messages icon and open the app
2. Once opened, navigate to Messages (beside Apple logo on top left corner of the screen) > Preferences
Find other awesome articles, tips, tricks related to Life and Tech, iOS & Android quick review on:
3. Select “Accounts” tab and find iMessage
4. Key in your Apple ID and password then hit the “Sign in” button
Or if you don’t have Apple ID before, you could create a new one by clicking on the “Create Apple ID” – by right if you own an iPhone, you should already have an Apple ID
5. Once signed in, configure the iMessage
Your iMessage account is now set.
Now what you need to do is to start sending/replying those iMessages from Mac. Don’t be surprised though, from now onwards each time you’ll get an iMessage, you will receive both on your iPhone and on your Mac.
For Life & Tech tips, iOS & Android Apps and Games quick review, do visit below: