- This article shared how you can send multiple images or videos at one go on WhatsApp with just a few simple steps.
- In case you have queries, post them on the comment section below.
- For other interesting articles, head to: WhatsApp, Android, iOS, Games and Gaming, Tech, FREE Games and Stuffs and more on JILAXZONE.
- If you find this article / content inside is already obsolete, do let me know by commenting on the comment section below so that I can update the article to reflect the latest process/news. Thanks.
WhatsApp has the feature to send multiple images & videos since long time back, however I would say, the way they implemented the (sending multiple images and videos) feature is pretty sucks, because as soon you’ll discover on the steps below, the steps is not so straight-forward, hence the reason I’m writting this article – inspired by my wife frustration when she was trying to send multiple images / videos to one of our group chats. I hope this article can help you out from your WhatsApp frustration, figuring out how to send multiple images & videos at one go.
Here’s how you can send multiple images and videos on WhatsApp
The following steps are tested both on Android and iPhone version of WhatsApp. While I mentioned the steps are not so straight-forward, but they are totally do-able and once you do it one time, for sure the next time should be totally easy for you. So here’s the steps.
1) Open WhatsApp like usual.
2) Tap on the Chat / Group Chat that you would like to send multiple images/videos into.
3) Follow these steps:
a) Tap on the “🖇️” (clip/attach) icon.
b) Tap on “Gallery”.
a) Tap on the “+” icon.
b) Tap on “Photo & Video Library”.
4) Select 1 photo. Don’t worry, just select one first. The rest of photos / videos to use the following steps.
5) Once 1 photo is selected, you’ll be prompted to give “caption”. Instead of giving caption, tap on “+” icon, you’ll be redirected back to Gallery (Android) or Photo & Video Library (iPhone).
6) Select multiple photos / videos that you would like to send together (up to 30 photos / videos).
7) Tap “Done” or “OK” to confirm the selection.
8) Tap “Send” button to send multiple images / videos that you have selected.
Bring it all together
Now you have learned how to send multiple images and videos using WhatsApp, so you don’t need to waste your time and energy sending them one by one. Let me know on the comments down below if you just happen to learn the tricks. In case you have questions, don’t hesitate to submit your queries on the comment section down below. I’ll be happy to assist.
I wrote a lot of WhatsApp tips and tricks, so if you are looking for more WhatsApp tips and tricks, check out the link here: WhatsApp Tips and Tricks at JILAXZONE.
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my curated article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Or if you wish, you can also buy me a coffee:
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.