- This tutorial share the simple steps to get any saved Wi-Fi password from your iPhone or iPad.
- For other interesting articles, check it out here Raspberry Pi, Linux, Windows, Xbox, PS5, Nintendo Switch, other gaming, iOS, Tech or more at JILAXZONE.
- If you find this article / content inside is already obsolete, do let me know by commenting on the comment section below so that I can update the article to reflect the latest process/news. Thanks.
Forgot your Wi-Fi password? Or would like to share your Wi-Fi but couldn’t recall the password? Whatever the reason is, do you know that you can easily retrieve any saved Wi-Fi password from your iPhone or iPad? Here’s how you can do it.
Here’s how to find and view Wi-Fi password on iPhone & iPad
Before doing the steps below, ensure your device is running iOS 16 / iPadOS 16 or anything after. Here are the steps:
1) On your iPhone, go to Settings.
2) Inside Settings, go to Wi-Fi.
3) Inside Wi-Fi, tap “Edit” button located on top right corner of the page.
4) Authenticate yourself when prompted, either with Face ID, Touch ID or password.
5) Once authenticated, you’ll be redirected to Wi-Fi list page where it contains all of your previously connected Wi-Fi networks.
6) Tap (i) button on any Wi-Fi network you would like to see and reveal its password to open the Wi-Fi detail page.
7) Inside the Wi-Fi detail page, tap on “Password” to reveal the password.
Bring it all together
Using the simple method above, now not only you can see the Wi-Fi password on any previously connected Wi-Fi network, but also it can bring you down to memory lane to whatever places you have been visiting before by just looking at the Wi-Fi name recorded on your iPhone. In case you encountered any difficulties and/or have queries, don’t hesitate to put your queries or thoughts on the comment section down below. I’ll be happy to assist.
Interested to see other iPhone and iOS tips and tricks? Check them out here: iPhone and iOS tips and tricks at JILAXZONE.
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my curated article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Or if you wish, you can also buy me a coffee:
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.