- This article share how you can search and find any specific photos or videos easily on your iPhone
- Although this article is meant for iPhone and iOS, the same steps work the same for iPad and iPadOS.
- For other interesting articles, head to: iOS Tips & Tricks, Games, FREE games & stuffs, how-to and more at JILAXZONE.
- If you find this article / content inside is already obsolete, do let me know by commenting on the comment section below so that I can update the article to reflect the latest process/news. Thanks.
Need to find specific photos you stored on your iPhone, but overwhelmed with the number of photos and videos available on your iPhone? Well, you don’t need to! Just in case you don’t know or overlooked this (trust me, even I overlooked this feature before), Apple has made a very good search function within the iOS Photos app itself. Here’s how easy you can find the specific photos or videos you would like to see.
Here’s how to easily search photos or videos on your iPhone
|All the steps written here are tested on:|
Latest iOS – at the time this article is written is iOS 15.5 and using the iPhone that I currently have – iPhone XR. In case you are not on iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 yet, check the link here to get iOS 15 & iPadOS 15: Here’s how to update iPhone to iOS 15 today (iPad and iPod Touch included!) at JILAXZONE.
Should you are using different version of iOS or iPadOS, the steps may be slightly different but should not deviate too much. Anyway, in case you have questions / issues, feel free to put them down on the comment section down below, I’ll be more than happy to help you.
1) On your iPhone, open Photos app.
2) Navigate to Search tab.
3) Under the Search screen, tap on the Search bar and key in items, places or any attributes you would like to search for (E.g.: cheese, car, iPhone, spring, dining, New York). Alternatively, below the search bar, you can also search by People, Moments, Places and Categories – which iOS has generated for you.
Do you know you can even search for specific item, such as “iPhone 13” – on the search bar. It will return you all photos taken from your iPhone 13. If you have photos or videos taken using your old iPhone – such as iPhone 7, you can also search “iPhone 7” on the search bar and it will return you all photos taken from iPhone 7.
Bring it all together
Another day another iPhone and iOS Tips. This time is how you find any specific photos or videos on your iPhone with just a simple steps. In case you encountered any difficulties and/or have queries, don’t hesitate to put your queries or thoughts on the comment section down below. I’ll be happy to assist.
Interested to see other iPhone and iOS tips and tricks? Check them out here: iPhone and iOS tips and tricks at JILAXZONE.
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.