Some Nintendo Wii U games require an update to be first applied before able to start the game – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is one of them.
Now if you are using CEMU to play the game, here’s how you can update the game easily so you can continue playing the game.
What you need:
1) CEMU, preferably the latest version and you have set it up. In case you need help on setting up CEMU to run on your machine, you may want to check this link: Setup CEMU on Intel-GPU PC.
2) The main game. Ensure you have unzipped it if it’s unzipped.
3) The update/patch. Ensure you have unzipped it if it’s unzipped.
Here’s how to update game on CEMU
These method works best for decrypted games (Game with .rpx). If you have encrypted games (game with .wux or .wud), you need to first decrypt it.
1) Run CEMU.
2) Load the game. Click on File > Load and choose the game (normally with .rpx extension).
3) Let the game run until it prompts you to update the game to continue playing.
4) Exit CEMU, by clicking on File > Exit.
5) Run CEMU again. This time click on File > “Install game title, update or DLC”.
6) On the browse window, navigate to the folder where you have extracted/unzipped the game patch/update. Find the meta.xml file (normally inside meta folder).
7) CEMU will begin patching/updating the game.
Once the patching/updating is finished, you can play the game.
Find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
|How-To||Positive Cash Flow||Android|
|Travel||All articles||iOS & iPhone|
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.