- This article shares the simple steps to block nude / inappropriate photos and videos from your iPhone, so you won’t see them on your own.
- Although inside this article iPhone and/or iOS is mentioned, however the same steps should work the same on iPad and/or iPadOS.
- For other interesting articles, head to: iOS Tips & Tricks, Games, FREE games & stuffs, how-to and more at JILAXZONE.
- If you find this article / content inside is already obsolete, do let me know by commenting on the comment section below so that I can update the article to reflect the latest process/news. Thanks.
Ever worry when you or your kids / spouse / family members receive photos or videos from someone especially strangers – unknown numbers, whether they are inappropriate or not (E.g.: contain nudity or body parts that supposed not be publicly shown)? Worse if you have traumatic experiences receiving such inappropriate photos or videos in the past. Well, lucky for you with iPhone, now Apple gets you covered.
There’s now a simple way to warn you for such inappropriate contents, so that you don’t get to see the contents on your own. Check out below on how to activate the setting.
Here’s how to prevent inappropriate photos and videos from showing on your iPhone
Before started, ensure you are on iOS 17 or above – because the setting is only made available starting from iOS 17.
If you are not on iOS 17 yet, check out the link here: Installing iOS 17 on your iPhone today at JILAXZONE.
To check whether your iPhone is upgradable to iOS 17, check out this list: iOS 17 & iPadOS 17 compatible devices at JILAXZONE.
So, these are the steps you need to do to activate Sensitive Content Warning.
1) On your iPhone, go to Settings.
2) On Settings screen, navigate to Privacy & Security.
3) On Privacy & Security screen, scroll down until you find “Sensitive Content Warning”. Tap on it.
4) Inside “Sensitive Content Warning” screen, tap on “Sensitive Content Warning” to turn it ON/OFF.
Turn it on to enable sensitive content warning that will detect and notify you if there’s any nude photos or videos before you open them.
That’s it. Simple as that. Once turned on, you’ll get warned before opening any contents tagged as inappropriate.
Bring it all together
Turn on the setting now, don’t wait so that you’ll get warned if such inappropriate contents ever sent to your iPhone. In case you encountered any difficulties and/or have queries, don’t hesitate to put your queries or thoughts on the comment section down below. I’ll be happy to assist.
Interested to see other iPhone and iOS tips and tricks? Check them out here: iPhone and iOS tips and tricks at JILAXZONE.
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my curated article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Or if you wish, you can also buy me a coffee:
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.