Delta Emulator: Fix for NES games not working | iPhone | iPad
- Having issue playing NES games on Delta on your iPhone or iPad? There’s a very simple fix that you can do. Find out below.
- For other interesting articles related to gaming, check it out here Xbox, PS5, Nintendo Switch, other gaming, iOS, Tech or more at JILAXZONE.
- If you find this article / content inside is already obsolete, do let me know by commenting on the comment section below so that I can update the article to reflect the latest process/news. Thanks.
Playing NES games on your iPhone or iPad using Delta emulator and finding that only a handful of NES games do work on Delta while many others NES ROMs don’t work? While there’s a chance the NES ROM you have is corrupted but it’s also a known issue in Delta emulator that the emulator is very picky on NES game titles.
Good thing is that, I have the fix for you. The fix is very simple to do, and so far using the fix, I can run all my NES game titles that I have.
Delta emulator NES games not working Fix
There are 2 methods to get NES games to work on Delta emulator. Use the alternative method only if the easiest method somehow doesn’t work for you.
Method 1: Easiest method
This is the easiest method to get NES games to run on Delta emulator.
1) Open Delta Emulator.
2) Go to NES tab
3) Tap and hold on NES game title that you want to play until sub menu appearing on screen. At the same time, the game is launch on the top screen.
4) Tap on the top screen to start playing NES game.
Method 2: Alternative method
Use this method, in case the first method didn’t work for you. The second method requires you to have other console game and have their save state (E.g: you have GBA Metroid Fusion game with save state).
1) Open Delta Emulator from fresh. If you have opened it before and tried opening NES, kill it off and re-open Delta Emulator.
2) Go to the other console tab (E.g.: GBA).
3) Run the game.
4) Tap the Menu > Load State. Choose the available save state to load the game.
5) Once game is loaded, play for 3-5 seconds.
6) Tap the Menu > Main Menu.
7) Go to NES tab.
8) Tap on the NES game title you want to play. The NES game now should play perfectly on Delta Emulator.
Bring it all together
Those are 2 methods I used to get any NES games to run on Delta. In case you are having difficulties, don’t hesitate to post a comment down below on the comment section, I’ll be glad to help.
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my curated article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Or if you wish, you can also buy me a coffee:
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.