- Apps crashing? Don’t panic and don’t reformat nor restore your phone. There’s a simple fix for it.
- The fix works with all Android smartphones and tablets.
- For other interesting articles like this one, check it out here Android, Tech, Life, or more at JILAXZONE.
Do your apps recently keep crashing? Gmail, YouTube, Amazon and many others. If yes, you are not alone. There are many others also reporting the same issues: Their apps suddenly stop working and keep crashing. Before goes into panic mode, reformatting and restoring the phone, here’s the simple fix you can do to fix the apps keep crashing issue.
Here’s the Android apps keep crashing fix
1) On your Android phone, go to Google Play Store.
2) Search for “Android System Webview” (here’s the link: Android System Webview).
3) Tap on “Update” to update it to the latest version.
Check whether now your crashing apps can work back like normal.
In case many of your apps are still crashing, do this instead:
The steps below may slightly vary on your Android smartphone, but the idea is to uninstall the app.
1) On your Android phone, go to Settings > Apps.
2) Locate “Android System Webview” and tap on it.
3) Tap on “Uninstall”.
Bring it all together
Updating Android System Webview worked great on my Android smartphone. But in case it doesn’t work for you, you can try to uninstall the Android System Webview.
Do you have anything you want me to cover on my next article? Write them down on the comment section down below.
Alternatively, find more interesting topics on JILAXZONE:
JILAXZONE – Jon’s Interesting Life & Amazing eXperience ZONE.
Hi, thanks for reading my curated article. Since you are here and if you find this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so the benefits do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.
Or if you wish, you can also buy me a coffee:
Live to Share. Share to Live. This blog is my life-long term project, for me to share my experiences and knowledge to the world which hopefully can be fruitful to those who read them and in the end hoping to become my life-long (passive) income.
My apologies. If you see ads appearing on this site and getting annoyed or disturb by them. As much as I want to share everything for free, unfortunately the domain and hosting used to host all these articles are not free. That’s the reason I need the ads running to offset the cost. While I won’t force you to see the ads, but it will be great and helpful if you are willing to turn off the ad-blocker while seeing this site.