Looking for the best way to convert Live Photo to GIF? Well, you are on the right place!
Historically speaking, back in 2015 when Apple introduced iPhone 6s with its Live photo capability, people are amazed with it. But unfortunately their amazement (me included) just stop at wallpaper since Live photo – at that time – can only be used as a wallpaper.
Fast forward to today, Apple and other application makers have make use of Live photo to be something else more meaningful. You can create Loop photo out of it, bouncing photo, long exposure photos, turn it into GIF and even convert it to video. From all those, the most that people are looking for is how to turn Live Photo into GIF.
Meet Motion Stills – probably the best FREE GIF maker and without Watermark!
An app made by Google Research with its simple and clean interface. The great thing about this app is that:
– It converts iOS Live Photo into GIF – High resolution!
– It can help to stabilize the Live Photo so not to shake too much.
– Create Collage – Not only 1 Live Photo, but you can combine multiple Live Photos and create a GIF Collage – How cool is that!
– Add texts, emojis to Live photo.
– Remove watermark – see details below.
– And the best part is, all above is FREE! There’s no In-App purchase needed.
To convert Live Photo to GIF, select the Live Photo and tap Send to GIF. Simple. Direct. Easy.
Here’s the sample of Live photo converted to GIF in High Resolution made by Google’s Motion Stills.
Amazingly, the same app also available on Android. Although technically there’s no Live Photo on Android, but on Android, instead of Live Photo, you can capture short 3-second video to be turned to GIF.
Find other awesome articles, tips, tricks related to Life and Tech, iOS & Android quick review on:
There are plenty apps that convert Live Photo to GIF, however most of them will give your GIF results a watermark of their own which in order to remove the watermark, you need to purchase one of their In-App purchase.
If you are looking the FREE way to remove watermark from your GIFs, Motion Stills is the one to look for.
It’s consider hidden settings but here’s how to remove the Motion Stills watermark. Do the following steps:
– Open the Motion Stills app.
– On the main interface where you see all of your Live Photos, slide down to open the direct shot camera interface.
– On top left side of the screen, tap on the bolt icon to open a rather hidden settings.
– Hidden settings menu shall appear. Find and locate Watermark, slide to the left to turn it OFF forever!
Bring It All Together
Now I have shown you the best Live Photo to GIF converter. What do you think? Do you agree with me that this is the best FREE GIF maker without watermark? Do give your comments down on the comment section. Cheers!
For Life & Tech tips, iOS & Android Apps and Games quick review, do visit below:
Hi, thanks for reading my article. I do spend my time and efforts writing this article based on my own experiences for my own journal as well as to share the knowledge to whoever read it so hopefully they can get the benefit out of it
If you find and feel this article is good and helping you in anyway, help me to spread the words by sharing this article to your family, friends, acquaintances so all this goodness, my spent time and efforts do not just stop at you, they will also get the same goodness and benefit from it.