List here are mostly coming from issues/bugs found and features missing during my testing with iOS 11 Public Beta 1. While I do expect them (especially bugs and issues) to be fixed in iOS 11 Public Beta 2, but apparently not all of them are fixed. Check below for my list of findings Apple has managed to fix and what items are still buggy/having issues.
For findings (features, bugs, issues) I found during my testing with iOS 11 Public Beta 1, do check here.
I put them in sequence based on my most wanted list of features.
1. Offload app. Turned out Offload app is already there since iOS 11 Public Beta 1. Stay tuned as I will detail this on separate post.
2. Dark theme. No sign off it in iOS 11 Public Beta 2.
3. Screen Recording to work on browsers (Eg: Safari, Chrome). On iOS 11 Public Beta 2, now Screen Recording works just fine in browsers (tested on Safari).
4. Fixes for Control Center icons not responding to the actual settings (Eg: Turning OFF WiFi from Control Center didn’t really turning it OFF in Settings). On iOS 11 Public Beta 2, this is still an open issue.
5. A way to re-arrange Control Center icons from Control Center itself. No sign of Apple going to implement this.
6. Fix to show all my installed apps under Settings > Cellular, otherwise I can’t switch ON/OFF cellular data for those installed apps. On iOS 11 Public Beta 2, this is still an open issue as well.
7. Fix to be able to slide the message (or notification) from lock screen to open the native (messaging) app. On iOS 11 Public Beta 2, this is still an open issue as well.
8. Much better Battery Performance. On iOS 11 Public Beta 2, I will update soon.
Find other awesome articles, tips, tricks related to Life and Tech, iOS & Android quick review on: